July 11, 2015

Dally + Hannah Joy + Jess: Interview



1. What makes your heart skip a beat?
d: a heart murmur. 
h. jess scaring me.
j: when i'm walking up the hill, and i turn around, and the sun is just washing over the valley in beams.

2. What is your fondest memory?
d: rollercoaster sailing at disney world.
h. when my dad would carry me home from cell group while i was asleep. ( or pretending to be asleep. )
j. when my dad took me on an adventure while my mom was at a woman's retreat. we went exploring on the railroad tracks and the in the wilderness behind our house, and then we came home and got nachos.

3. Bananas, mango, or oranges?
d: none. *me: screams* d: these are dumb questions.
h: mango.
j: mango, but not unripe mango, or when it's overly dried and it tastes like vacuum dust.

4. Hair up or down?
d: up *flips hair wildly*
h: down.
j: up. it's less hot.

5. Quote that has been with you for an eternity?
d: he is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose. - jim elliot
h: has somebody stolen your last banana? - nanapudding
j: i love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. - psalm 116:1

6. What do you like about trees?
d: they grow as long as you let them.
h: the sound they make in the wind
j: aspen leaves rustling.

7. Do you enjoy the sound of people eating?
d: not if it's hannah.
h: if it's myself.
j. NEVER.

8. Guitar or piano.
d: both
h + j: guitar

9. Blue sky or sunset clouds?
d + h + j: sunset clouds.

10. Do you like to swim or stay in the sand?
d + h + j: swim. what kind of question is this?

11. What makes you feel alive?
d: starry nights and taking pictures with cally.
h: cherries. *eats cherry pie*
j: getting caught in a rainstorm, laughing, riding that pedal car down the giant hill, and skating. make sure you get all of those. did you get all of those?




thanks bros.
xx

p.s. see you all in two weeks! i'll miss you.


22 comments:

  1. this made me laugh so hard ^_^ loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thank you, precious girl. i have missed you dearly. still want to do that guest post...so i'll get around to it soon! ♥

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love this! You guys are hilarious (and of course super gorgeous)! This sweet q+a definitely made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet Eve! you are such a joy to us all. ♥

      xx

      Delete
  3. I THINK I MIGHT HAVE DIED AND MELTED WHEN DALLY MENTIONED ME *cries even though i am just a puddle of tears*

    this was too good for my soul. i've been thinking about how much i adore each and every one of you. oh man. i am such a lucky girl to know such beautiful people. THANKS GOD I LOVE THEM *dances and screams and dies*

    bye world i am forever a puddle of tears

    not to mention love

    see you tomorrow, you crazy wonderful girls. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. "what kind of a question is this?" XD
    loved this post.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh this is priceless

    i cant believe you're leaving me for 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MYSELF NOW :' ( *tears*

    make sure wen you come beck you make me REALLY jealous of your trip XD

    ~me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eheheh. yay! now i am back and i'm crying so prepare for a post bro. ♥

      xx

      Delete
  6. This was a brilliant idea. *high five* XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. "getting caught in a rainstorm, laughing, riding that pedal car down the giant hill, and skating. make sure you get all of those. did you get all of those?" < that right thar. Right on.

    THIS WHOLE Q+A <3 THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jess is a sassmaster man. ♥

      THANK YOU I ADORE YOU.

      xx

      Delete
  8. I laughed too hard. <3
    You guys are all fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great interview XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. "j: mango, but not unripe mango, or when it's overly dried and it tastes like vacuum dust." < THIS MADE MY DAY. Literally. What a spectacular interview. Do these superstars have blogs (SO I CAN STALK THEMS??) I know the brilliant Hannah Joy does. :D Gorgeous pictures!! Gah, so priceless.

    love,
    abbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jess: creatingspring.blogspot.com and dally has a doll blog: saigeslocketag.blogspot.com. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST. ♥

      xx

      Delete
  11. *reading comments*

    *wracking up the points*

    mahahaha

    ReplyDelete

be kind.

xx