March 31, 2015


 not mine

~ Seven Things I've Learned About Blogging

~1. It gives me a chance to breathe.
        I get so caught up in my hectic life that I forget to stop. I forget to pause and heal.  

~2. You're going to wonder if it's worth it.
          There was this point a couple of weeks ago where I sat down and just wondered if anybody read this thing. We've all been there. We've all had those days.

~3. It's worth it.
           Setting down the things that you used to lose in your dreams at night? Recalling things that you otherwise would've missed remembering? Those are things I never imagined finding.

~4. You meet people you didn't even think existed.
           Some of the people I have met through this little blog are the most kind, wise, and beautiful people I have ever come across. 

~5. It hurts sometimes.
           The honest, raw posts that you find on your feed will break you. The things that you find here to struggle with will break you. But maybe you needed it.

~6. The sound of typing soothes.
            Early mornings, breakfast beside the computer, sharing things that mean something to you. I never expected to find such bliss in this.

~7. I love it.
           Seriously. Every word. Every moment. Every day when I wonder if I'm still doing what I need to. Could it be? Yeah. The goodness of the Lord has followed me here. 


xoxo




17 comments:

  1. "The goodness of the Lord has followed me here." That is something I need to remember with every breath and every heartbeat.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty much been my motto for the year. ♥

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. WOAH. I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN.
    - june

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe you will do amazing things, Adelaide Thompson.
    Your way with words speaks to us all in such a perfect way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just get this out of the way: You said "breath" instead of "breathe." Like when you laughed at my mom for writing "breath" on the fridge. XD

    But other than that, I love this. And I love your new blog design, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May all the groanings fall upon your head. *hurries to change it*

      Thank youu. ♥

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. True every single little thing in this post.
    I have this feeling that maybe someday you're gonna be like a really big blogger, Adelaide :) You're just such an inspiration. Your posts are just so amazing....<3
    AND THE SOUND OF TYPING IS BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Help I'm crying. ♥

      Thank you, Autumn. From the bottom of my heart. *hugs*

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Adelaide!!!! This is beyond beautiful and it captures how I feel about blogging PERFECTLY. You are a wonder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh, Chloe!! Thank you so so so much. ♥

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. These are things I learned from blogging, along with that the community is amazing! :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new design is just gorgeous ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanshi! I love it too. ♥

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Heyy it's Emily! I've emailed you regarding your design; have you had a chance to take a look? :)

    ReplyDelete

be kind.

xx