February 1, 2015

Amazing Awards



Yay! Down By The Willows has been nominated for this award in a couple of different places, and a big thanks goes out to Eve and Bethany. They are both wonderful bloggers, brilliant writers, and lovely people.

I'm going to pick three of Bethany's questions to answer, and do Eve's three as well.
(These are some great ones by the way!!)


~1. Why do you blog?
               Blogging has become such a lovely gift to me...one I didn't really expect. I used to think I blogged for myself and for others, but it's really more about relationships now! It's about getting on here and rejoicing and laughing and crying with good friends.  

~2. You decide to make a film for Hollywood. What is it called?
               It would be called "The Hobbit: With Dwarves and Hobbits Being As Important As They Should Be" and it would be a fabulous remake. 

~3. A big blizzard is coming and the TV says you are going to be stuck inside for a least 3 days. When you go to the store, what do you buy?
                Lots of strawberries, Marvel movies, cereal, milk, and English muffins. 

~4. Mind reading, invisibility, or time travel. Which would you choose? 
                 Invisibility, because I wouldn't want to hear people's thoughts or have the temptation to change the past.

~5. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, expenses paid, where and why would you go?
                  I would go to England, because it's the place I've been longing to go since I could read.

~6. Coke or Pepsi?
                  Pepsi! I hate Coke for some reason. 


Ta da! I'm nominating YOU (yes you reading this) to answer my questions below, and answer them in the comments section.



{My Questions:}

Do you prefer to take a picture, or savor the moment?

If you could go back and change one broken friendship, who would you visit?

Chocolate or fruit in your pastries?




xoxo







9 comments:

  1. Marvel movies are the most have at my house over the summer. My brother and I don't get out much, but starting last year we have been able to get out more often, which is great!

    Do you prefer to take a picture, or savor the moment?
    Savor the moment. Some of the happiest memories don't need a camera.

    If you could go back and change one broken friendship, who would you visit?
    I would visit this one girl that I met in third grade at Sunday School. We're not friends anymore because of differing interests and though I have tried to be friends with her again, she ignores me.

    Chocolate or fruit in your pastries?
    CHOCOLATE.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY. ♥

      These answers are fabulous.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. HA. OKAY HERE GOES I ANSWER ALL OF THEM BECAUSE I AM THE BLACK NINJA. WOOP WOOP.

    ~1. Why do you blog?

    *snickerbox* Well, I do blog, contrary to popular belief, just over email, so I can answer this! Mwahahaha. I blog because God gave me breath and words and a heart overflowing and a parcel of really, really good friends who love to listen. I blog because there's lots of love in it. And I also blog because I like to send random things to my friends and not be thought too weird. ;-)

    ~2. You decide to make a film for Hollywood. What is it called?

    Oh gosh... soooooooo manyyyyyyyy. XD I would LOVE to make the Prydain Chronicles in ANIMATED GLORY! Also, The Mysterious Benedict Society. Also Animated. Animated is the way to go, peoples. I can't think of anything else at the moment... though I have tons and tons of ideas. XD

    ~3. A big blizzard is coming and the TV says you are going to be stuck inside for a least 3 days. When you go to the store, what do you buy?

    Ninjago (if they haaaaaaaaaaaaapened to have it on DVD at the store, which is unlikely), chai tea (if we don't have any at home, which is also unlikely), annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd *makes weird thinky face* sheet music. Because it's nice to play music and also because I couldn't think of anything else. It should be an easy question, but it's actually not. XD

    ~4. Mind reading, invisibility, or time travel. Which would you choose?

    Just think about it, if you had invisibility, you would be able to sneak in on people's private conversations about you anyway, so you really can't rule that better than mind reading. And mind reading would be so useful in work and stuff. You'd know exactly what your boss wanted and stuff. Granted, I would choose invisibility, so that I can actually scare Jess. ;-P BUT I WOULD ACTUALLY CHOOSE SPINJITZU GUYS. WHY IS THAT NOT AN OPTION?

    ~5. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, expenses paid, where and why would you go?

    China.

    ~6. Coke or Pepsi?

    G-ROSS I HATE BOTH. But Pepsi tastes like toilet water and Coke tastes a little teensy tiny bit better. So I have to grudgingly say
    Coke. Even though.... see Tintin and the Red Sea Sharks.

    Do you prefer to take a picture, or savor the moment?

    Savor the moment, seeing as my pictures are garbage anyway. XD

    If you could go back and change one broken friendship, who would you visit?

    Betsy. *sniffle* ;-D Just kiddinnnnnnggggggggg. Allan-a-Dale. I don't know. Ask me over chat and I might give you a serious answer. XP

    Chocolate or fruit in your pastries?

    FRUIT BABAY. Chocolate is too rich in pastries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CANNOT RESPOND TO THIS BECAUSE YOU LIKE COKE. XD Just kidding. These are perfect, especially the Betsy answer. I laughed so hard.

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I do not LIKE coke. I really, really, DON'T like coke. But Pepsi is really, really, incredibly gross, so I had to answer thus.

      Delete
  3. I love your answers! Please, make that movie. Now.

    Do you prefer to take a picture, or savor the moment?
    Take a picture.

    If you could go back and change one broken friendship, who would you visit?
    I don't know. I'm trying to start a friendship, at the time.
    Chocolate or fruit in your pastries?
    BOTH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee itttt

    ~Do you prefer to take a picture, or savor the moment?
    Some moments require a picture and other moments require savoring. But I savor the moment while taking a picture. XD

    ~If you could go back and change one broken friendship, who would you visit?
    A guy I used to talk a lot to when I was like 12 but he's fallen away from God and doesn't make an attempt to continue conversations when I talk to him. Whai world whai. XD

    ~Chocolate or fruit in your pastries?
    Chocolate forever, girlie.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first answer wins at life, and the third is right on. ♥

      Love ya!

      xoxo

      Delete

be kind.

xx